Thursday, March 1, 2012

It's All Good

I had a GREAT night's sleep! My morning workout is done and I feel really good! I was afraid I make the inner thigh soreness trigger pain, but it's all good too!

I did go for that walk yesterday at the park. I usually feel my calves tightened, but not yesterday. I hustled, well at least I felt like I was walking faster and not a snails pace!

I have been taking my lunch to work and have dodged Daycare Lunch at every turn, not even a bite here or there, which is great, but it takes WILLPOWER!!! I stress about my willpower at every turn when it comes to food. I just don't want to binge! I'm trying not to avoid food that I love so I'm trying to create a healthier version! Last night I wanted pizza, so I made a healthy version I had found on Pinterest, which in turn took me to Dashing Dish, which has lots of delicious dishes and I'm so trying them! It's a new favorite blog of mine!

Daily Motivation...

No comments:

Post a Comment