Friday, March 9, 2012

Celebrating Morning Workouts

T.G.I.F. WoooHooo! Please let this weekend stay long, slow and lovely! Spring Break for the kiddo! She's getting ready to shut down her learning process, like most kids, but this mom has another idea about that!

I'm ending my fifth week of working out! Which means 5 weeks ago I actually decided to get up early which seemed holy impossible for me! I thought I was doom to be one of those people who was just always tired and would never be able to commit to early morning workouts! Guess what I did! I just want to take a moment and enjoy this; a moment of silence......................................................................

Nice. Cheesy I know!

I feel great this morning. I woke up this morning and my back didn't ache and my knees didn't hurt! I just feel like I can tackle anything, but I won't push myself just yet, in case I'm being delusional!

Words of wisdom....

Couldn't have said it better, speaking of butts, mine is sore... just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment