Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sleepless Night

Didn't get my workout in this morning, because I had a miserable night! I tossed and turned, cursing the coffee and small sonic coke I had that day. I never knew that my body could hate caffeine, those are the only bad choices I made yesterday.

I have some terrible soreness that is in the upper inner thigh. I complained about it all day long yesterday. I'm thinking Wednesday may become my rest day, but not quite sure yet. I'll have to think on that some more.

You know, waking up this morning was HARD and the thought of working out I knew wasn't going to happen, but now that I'm wide awake, I'm regretting my decision! It's like my body is screaming out for the workout! Strange...

It's Hump Day! Closer to the weekend... that's what I'm talking about!

Maybe I can get in some walking today to make up for missing my morning workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment