Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Love is in the air!

Loving is the best gift ever! I couldn't smooch on my hubby on this Valentine's Day; he's out trucking! I hope he knows that I'm a lucky girl to have him. His kisses still make me dizzy and weak at the knees! I hope he doesn't mind me posting that, but I only speak the truth!!!

My sweet girl, cutest Valentine EVER! She's my nonstoppable twinkle in my eye. I'm proud and want the best for her now and in the future!

Although it's a special day, I woke up sore from yesterday's morning workout and I am even more sore from this morning's workout! Yesterday I bragged to Annaleigh saying that I felt I hadn't worked as hard as I did last week and feeling no effects. Sometime during the evening I could feel my thighs burn and my buttocks ache. "TMI, Mom!" She says back. Well, they do!

My dinner wasn't the greatest choice for a mommy and daughter date, but I made it an exception! Pizza for dinner, but tomorrow back to eating better.

What makes Valentine's Day is not the perfect date, but the friends and the family who think your special every other day 24/7, 365 days! (Hey! That's pretty good, maybe I should work for Hallmark, just sayin'.)

No comments:

Post a Comment