Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Need A Jumpstart Morning

My muscles are really screaming SORE at me this morning! My morning workout was less than 100%! I made me a protein shake for breakfast, not sure how I feel about it yet. I think I might like the Green Monster Shake way better!

Yesterday the girls at work were giving me hell.. they thought it was funny that I measured out 2 tablespoons of peanut butter and put it in a tiny container so that I could eat it with my apple that I would cut into slices part of my lunch. What they didn't know was that I LOVE peanut butter. If I don't measure I could surpass 2 tablespoons and be into half a cup or more in less than five minutes. Silly friends, I'm not easily discourage, but now maybe they'll know that peanut butter has LOTS of calories if they are not careful.

I need a jumpstart on some morning energy right about now. I feel tired, sore and sleepy. I feel like I have a busy day today, but I don't... thank goodness!

I need some Tuesday motivation and badly...

No comments:

Post a Comment