Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Good Morning, Again

Can you believe it! Second day of getting up early to workout! It was a struggle, but I did it! Yeah ME!

I could feel the soreness creep up through out the day yesterday. I feel it more in my knees. Ever notice when you feel like your getting old, things start to hurt more than they did 10 years ago. Age stinks!

I had so much energy yesterday, I was on a roll at work. I usually complain about how tired I am, but tiredness crept up a little after 1pm. I'm a little tired right now, but the main reason is because I had my 10 year old in my bed kneeing me in the back and hands flailing in my face or an let's not forget the cover hog that she can be. Of course no one to blame but myself. When the hubby is gone, she sleeps with me. A habit I need to break. I'll work on that, then maybe I can sleep better.

Morning Wisdom:

No comments:

Post a Comment