Sunday, July 31, 2011

Don't Get Defeated

I've been losing one pound after one pound these past two weeks. I have been reading blogs and looking at success stories for awhile and usually everyone is losing big numbers. Although, I use to get discouraged with the number on the scale, I'm not worried about it at all this time around. I realized I am not about to let the scale make me feel defeated anymore. Or have the scale determine how I am going to feel today, or tomorrow or for the rest of the week!

So my goals for this week are a repeat from last week... journaling and weekend workouts. I need to remember just because I have busy weeks, doesn't not mean that I have to give myself a silly reason to take a detour from my new routine that seems to be working for me and my family.


Here's a quick reminder to self:  GET IT TOGETHER GIRL!

No comments:

Post a Comment