Sunday, July 17, 2011

Goals

I usually have weekly goals I assigned myself, but this week I'm going to focus on the family! I need to get creative... and I don't know where to really start.

Well maybe I do... focus on exercise, but the weather has been so hot! Too hot in the morning and still too hot in the evening... Mark mentioned going to the mall to walk, now that's a great idea! We'll focus on walking together in the mall where it's AIR CONDITIONED!

Family meals, would be another goal. I'm horrible when it comes to getting meals prepared. What I mean is that the main course is always done, but almost never are any vegetable side dishes made to eat. My RARE kid loves vegetables, there should be abundance of them to eat.

I'll focus my energy on these two goals for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment