Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Curves

Curves, I've got 'em!


I'm actually talking about Curves For Women. I've been attending a little over a year now and I have had to really recommit myself into going 3x's a week. Sometimes I have to psych myself into workout mode to step through the doors, but once there... I'm giving it my all, plus some.

The employees are great bunch of girls, and the members are fabulous. It's like having a group support team waiting for you at the gym. Greetings of smiles and chatter, makes it a nice day.

What I have learned is that I feel so much better after I've had my thirty minute routine. Of course, by now if you haven't heard Curves provides Zumba. I have yet to give it a try. I'm not quite sure I can give it a go just yet, but I will once I feel confident in shakin' my booty, I'll dance away!

Let's not forget stretching at the end of my workout. I love stretching my body. A good stretch on my legs, my back, and my arms.

 It's relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment