Sunday, July 10, 2011

Goals


I'm going to start tracking my food intake. Of course by now just about everyone has heard of SparkPeople. It's a free site and it's fill with many tips about weight loss or maintaining a healthy lifestyle. This will be a great goal and it will let me see how much calories I'm taking in daily.
Check it out!
http://www.sparkpeople.com/

Next goal on the list will be to try new healthy recipes. I have many healthy cookbooks that I have been wanting to try. Lots of food swaps or original recipe swaps using low fat ingredients to make it healthy for me and my family.

My other goal is to find out why I haven't been sleeping so good. I am a mess and I have been missing my morning walks due to this. I haven't been able to just sleep through the night. I'm not feeling stressed and I have avoided tea, because I do believe I have a reaction to tea that causes me not to wind down for the night. So my goal is to figure out this problem. It's driving me nuts. All I want is to be able to sleep when I'm tired and sleep through the night to get that morning start out of bed!
Sleeping Soundly

This is what I want... sleep peacefully without a care in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment