Sunday, July 24, 2011

Goals

Let the goals begin!

On Saturday I had so much energy that I didn't know what to do with it. I had almost wished Curves was open on the weekends, so that I could go work it off. To get to the point, my goal will be to set weekend workouts! I have more than a few fitness DVDs to help me get with it or as a family we could use the Wii to get some activity going for us. I have that competitive edge that drives me to show off!

Next goal for the week will be keeping a journal. I'll track what time I ate, how much ounces of water I took in for the day, how I felt before I eat and how I feel after I eat. This will be to determine what gives me energy to get moving and what makes me realize when I have had to much to feel uncomfortable.
It's funny, when I was a kid I had goals. For a while as an adult, I forgot goals were a part of life. I hadn't really set them up. It's good to have rediscovered goals. It's a good reminder that goals DO set us up to reach success!

No comments:

Post a Comment