Friday, April 20, 2018

Keto, Day 4

Finally for once, I don't feel so irritable. Whew!

I do have a crazy headache. I haven't taken any medicine to dull the pain.

The pain in my knee is lessening even more today. Pain 0 to 10, 10 being the unimaginable pain, I am at a 5. That's less than when I first started a few days ago.

I cut my hair today and I feel good. It's like getting rid of baggage. Does that sound strange? Oh well, can't help what I feel.

This morning I was tempted to eat bread. I ordered me a breakfast bacon toaster from Sonic. I was going to eat the toast. It smelled so good. I dropped the top onto the floor! Ooops. I was determined to eat the other piece. Somehow my brain convinced me to don't eat it and to toss it into the trash. It was a close call.

I'm calling it an early night. I have to be up for a meeting that I have been dreading since they have signed me up. One of the sessions is call The Joys of Stress, can anyone freaking explain that one to me? I should think positive. I am positive this session should have been name something else.
Keeping my fingers cross that I get through my training sessions with survival.

No comments:

Post a Comment