Thursday, April 19, 2018

Engery Malfunction, Day 4

Where are you energy?
This morning the damn 'Charlie horses' tried to make an attempt at my legs. I wasn't having it, so I jumped out of bed like I was on fire!
Problem solved, but this also means I am not getting enough salt in my diet. I may need to take potassium and magnesium supplements. I might add broth to my daily eats.

Energy is still low, and irritability has lessen.
My knee is still bothering me, but the pain is less.

I notice another positive change.

 Before Keto, I had noticed tarter on my teeth, even after brushing my teeth. I literally had to carefully double check and double clean my teeth. I notice that I am not seeing tarter and my teeth look whiter.
Unexpected, and a nice change.

Tonight I am ready for bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment