Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Keto Day8/Week 2

I am going to say that I am going on a few hours of sleep. I watched my niece last night and her mother worked late. Of course at 4:25 A.M. our 4-legged family member, Dollymae decided to bark like a lunatic! I jumped out of bed confused and stumbling... I was a mess.

To be honest, I haven't felt like keeling over, but I am getting tired.

My knee is kicking my ass today. Not sure why, but my pain is back to a 6 and now my left ankle is giving a twinge.

Here is something I realize... my upper thighs in my jeans feel loose. It's a small change that I have notice about my appearance.

My diet seems to be going good. I eat when I am hungry.

I went grocery shopping today. I should have taken a pick of my keto grocery haul. Next time.

I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment