Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Keto Day 9

What can I say? I am feeling better. Knee pain is back to a 4. The ankle pain, gone.

The leg cramps nearly took over this morning, but I was able to stop them from happening...whew!
I feel as if I am sleeping better. I almost didn't want to admit that on here. I fear that my little smugness, may back fire. (CROSSING MY FINGERS)

I have been trying to drink my Bullet Proof Coffee without sweetener. I succeeded today. it did not taste good, but neither do I want to depend on sugar of any kind. I want to limit my intake on sweetener as well. Let's see if I can keep it up.

I seem to have my attitude in check. Not quite as irritable. I have had my moments, but few and I quickly bounce back. I don't feel as exhausted either. I usually have a crashing moment around this time, and am usually burned out. Lazy. Not right now. I feel like moving. Gasp, that's unusual for me.

I'm going to get something done, before this evening is out.

No comments:

Post a Comment