Sunday, April 15, 2018

The Day Before Keto

Here I am World...

I have been out of commission for quite sometime now. It's a wonder that I am back to blogging, life has been a bitch!

I have fought my way out of the fetal position these past years. I feel stronger mentally and emotionally. Now I am ready to tackle the physical part of me. It's time.

This time around I can't afford to be so careless with my health. I need to take care of me. I wonder why it's taken so long to figure this out. That's not true. I know my health is important, and yes, it has taken me this long to focus on me.

I am starting keto. It's not new to me and I had tried it in the past. Compared to other diets, this is the one for me. I didn't feel like I was on a diet and I felt full. I wasn't having cheat days. My aches and pains were less. I felt better.

This is how I feel today...

I look old, unhealthy, exhausted. I feel miserable, tired, overwhelmed with stress. My body is telling me how much I hurt. My skin is irritated, dry, flaky, itchy and the worst part for me is my knee pain. My mood is full of anxiety or I am quickly irritated with myself or those around me. My energy level is zilch. I don't even want to go the grocery store. I am exhausted during the day and come time for bed, I toss and turn. My mind is in full force thinking mode.

This is me documenting my keto journey. Wish me luck....


No comments:

Post a Comment