Wednesday, June 29, 2011

"Skinny Emmie"

Love Her! Emmie is another inspirational blog I love to read! She's passionate, honest and a woman of strength! Her blog is an open book. She doesn't seem to hold nothing back and she truly shows it in every word she puts on her blog. Emmie has lost over 100lbs.! Her dedication and motivation is catching and when I feel like I'm about to give up, I simply read her blog and it gives me the kick in the butt to snap out of it!
She's also a runner! I have never been a runner, but it's a goal of mine. She motivates me enough to tell myself that I will be a runner, someday! She runs 5K's! I will be able to run a 5K, someday!

I wish her success with her goals and journey. Thank you Emmie for being such an inspiration for me!

You can read her blog @ skinnyemmie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment