Sunday, June 26, 2011

Goals

One of my goals for this week is to add 30 minute walking sessions to my Curves workout. This will be a little difficult for me because I hate waking up in the mornings. I've never been Miss Happy Sunshine, always Miss Uuuggg, not morning again. I mention this because West Texas weather has been so hot and dry. I'm talking three digits just about every day and no rain. I think walking early in the morning may be my best bet to beat the heat and the sun's harmful rays.

Goal number two read a blog or vlog that inspires me or motivates me and display it here on my page. I love reading others blogs, that's how I got inspired to do my own. It was reading their successful journey knowing they had struggles and push past those rough spots to conquer their weight.

Goal number three will be to add more fish or seafood to my meals. 


This is where creativity and my love of cooking will have to get inventive. My fear is that Annaleigh will not like this one as much, but she's always been a good sport and willing to try something new. I'll keep my fingers crossed.


No comments:

Post a Comment