Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Dusting Off The Wii

Guys, you are not going to believe it. I had the itch to workout. I know, it's not like me at all!

I had to take the "Princess Of The House" to the doctor and turns out she has a bad case of bronchitis and a upper respiratory infection. Annaleigh is feeling so much better after she took her prescribed medicines. I had to cancel my Curves workout today, but I couldn't keep still. Despite it being so hot outside, I went to go water our trees in the backyard. I'm really not the kind of girl who likes the heat, but I was getting anxious and needed to move around. Annaleigh hasn't used the Wii in a while, so I pulled out our Wii Sports and went at it. I did break a sweat and I feel like I accomplished a little something for the day. It may not be much, but I keep reminding myself that it's a step in the right direction.

 I can't wait for my girl to get better, so that her summer can be full of sunshine, friends, swimming, and more adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment