Sunday, June 12, 2011

Skinny Jeans

Lately, I have seen many articles talking about "Skinny Jeans." I know many people, mainly women, who have kept the clothes they use to fit into, hoping one day they'll be able to fit into their "Skinny Jeans." I don't own a pair of "Skinny Jeans." I've seemed to wear the same size for quite sometime now. I use to wear a size 26 and now wear a size 24.
Should I invest in a pair of "Skinny Jeans?"
I use to walk into a store to purchase new jeans and unfold it. I'd look at it with bulging eyes and think..."This is huge, this jean is NOT going to fit me." Boy have I been wrong many, many times shopping for jeans.
It would be a great motivator .... I'll have to give it some thought, because honestly, I don't see the point in buying something I won't be able to wear now.

It's the cheap side of me talking...

No comments:

Post a Comment