Monday, June 20, 2011

Goals

My main focus this week will be PORTION CONTROL. I have a food scale. I have measuring cups. The only tedious part will be measuring it all out. Meal after meal, serving per serving.


The next goal to focus on is to sit at the dinner table and eat the official twenty minutes. I've read that it takes twenty minutes for your stomach to recognize fullness. I've tried this before, and it does work, but what gets me is that I'm ready to eat right then and there, so I end up scarfing the food on my plate.

Goal number three will be to sit down and write daily meals and follow that schedule to a tee. I have a lot a free time this summer and I need to take advantage of it. I have been cooking our meals at home, but I need to make sure I add more variety when it comes to vegatables with our main course.

This will be a challenge! But that's what getting healthy is all about; a challenge to undo what hasn't worked before for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment