Friday, April 6, 2012

Soda Binge

Once again this morning I awoke TIRED... EXHAUSTED... GRUMPY...IRRITATED. Can you tell already where this day has gone?

Sadly, I have gone on a soda binge today. Water... didn't exist in my day AT ALL! I'm guilty as charged for not in taking WATER. I know it's the best choice for my body, so what's the excuse? I don't have one.

I was like a addict drinking my soda like it was water, such a stupid choice; a choice that I made again and again and again. Now, late this evening I'm feeling so sick to my stomach. M-I-S-E-R-A-B-L-E that is the only word to describe how I feel at this moment!

What do I know??? I feel like this whole week has been terrible, like a fraud! Why am I having set backs? I just need to look in the mirror and put on a stern face and gripe myself out!

"Your either in or your out!"

"I'M IN!!!"

I'm having a cowardly break down. Today I just wanted to go back to old habits and that's just leading to failing.

Tomorrow will be a better day!

Day...
not so bueno!

No comments:

Post a Comment