Tuesday, April 24, 2012

On A Emotional Rant

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I have just been overwhelmed. I feel like I'm in a constant panic mode and I don't know how to push the off button that has switched on inside of me!

Not to be negative, but boy life can be such a beeootch! I need to take back control. My life feels disorganized and I feel like I'm carrying tons of weight on my shoulders. I feel like quitting and throwing caution to the wind! I also feel like a freakin' worry wart!

So how do I get past all the negativity this time? I almost feel like its just not worth all the work that is not getting me any where! I'm failing!

I need to relieve this tension and I don't know how to go about it. I want to move past this now.

I want to feel confident, determined, strong, encouraged and so much more. I so ready to kick this rut's ass to the curb and push past it! I deserve the best and I deserve to give it to myself! I'm worth it, always have been!

There's no point in rummaging through all this emotional garbage; the past can't help me and the present will be future regrets if I don't get a handle on myself!

I apologize for ranting, but geez, I feel lost and I'm trying to get back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment