Wednesday, April 18, 2012

It's Time

What do you do when the unexpected happens? There is no me, myself and I at that moment. Everything shifts along with all the "me" priorties. That's ok, but now everything is getting back to "normal" and I need to concentrate on me and my family!

This unexpected turn of events, just makes me realize that I want to be on the right track to live a healthy life! I don't want loved ones to worry... ever! I'm recommited, refocused and ready to get it in gear. I'm tired of repeating the same thing over and over and pretending that I'm doing something different! I deserve to give myself every thing I have to succeed. I have the tools and knowledge to move in the right direction! Now I will get myself moving; physically and mentally. NO MORE EXCUSES! I'm so through with those... excuses have never kept me on the right path.

It's time!

No comments:

Post a Comment