Thursday, April 5, 2012

Could Of Been Better

Day


I'm off my game today! I have to make this post another short and sweet, have a slumber party in process and have to make sure it doesn't get out of hand.

To give a quick update, today could have gone better with my eating choices. I'm doing my best to get my water in. I'm feeling pretty drained, my energy level is at a blah level!

Dinner was not the best. I keep reminding myself, having two slices of pepperoni pizza is an accomplishment, when I'm so use to eating 4 huge slices, but at the same time, I know its a mood altering food for me. I feel bloated and uncomfortable! I didn't work out today, but I'll have to make sure I get it in tomorrow!

When did girls get so loud at slumber parties? Hmm, funny, but I could have sworn we were way much more quieter... my parents would say otherwise, I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment