Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Water Vs. Soda



If you remember the last time I said I had introduced soda back into my life. The horrible addiction I had broken last September. Why on earth did I let myself get hooked on soda again? It's too sweet and I can tell how low it brings my energy level as soon as the sugar rush has worn off, which usually last for only 15 to 30 minutes.

How do I get back to drinking my daily water again? It's hard because at work just about EVERY ONE is drinking soda from the minute I get there, to the minute I leave. Talk about temptation! I know water is good for me and helps me stay hydrated, so why am I drinking soda. Uggggghhhh, the frustration! I almost feel as if I'm choosing between lovers. Geez, this is getting silly.

I know the best choice is water.

1 comment:

  1. Tell yourself that you will allow yourself to have ONE soda, but only after you have had a full glass of water before it - hopefully you will feel full and hydrated and not want to drink the soda after all. Or cut down to diet soda and then wean yourself off it altogether :-) Easier said than done, I know....... ;-)

    Good luck! xoxo

    ReplyDelete