Saturday, August 13, 2011

Happily Married

I am an officially a happy MARRIED woman! I am married to the man of my dreams. My best friend. My laughing buddy. My prince charming. I could go on and on, but you get the point. I'm simply excited with this new chapter in my life.

We got married in Las Vegas, Nevada at The Little Church Of The West on August 10, 2011.

We stayed at the New York New York Hotel.

 Our room had a hot tub and boy each of us took advantage of it!  Mark and I had our nine year old so we did our best to keep it family friendly for her. We rented a hot red camaro. I loved it. Annaleigh loved it. Mark loved it! Our first day, we drove around, picked up our marriage license, cruised the Vegas Strip. We were loving every minute and enjoying our time together. On Wednesday, we were married at 1pm. Simple and lovely and definitely stress free.... perfect!

I realized, I now have two dare-devils. Mark and Annaleigh rode the rides on the Stratosphere, Xscream, Insanity and the Big Shot... CRAZY, CRAZY, CRAZY!



I can't say enough about how happy I am! My happily ever after is just the beginning of my future with Mark! I know there will be ups and downs, but what will get us through is all is that I will ALWAYS be right! Kidding...  What I really mean is some of the best tools in life is learning to listen and communicate! It's a start, and think goodness we know this about eachother.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to you both!! So happy for you! What a lovely, simple wedding!

    Those rides look super scary too - but I would love to try them out!! Ha ha!

    Best wishes to you all! =)

    ReplyDelete