Thursday, April 7, 2011

PROMISES! PROMISES!

Why is it that I'm always ready to make promises and keep promises to everyone else, but to myself? This "GO HEALTHY PLAN" is really harder then I thought.  I've just started this week and already I'm blowing it! Where is my will power? My motivation?

FOCUS GIRL! FOCUS!

Yesterday, Annaleigh and I went to the Barnes and Noble. She was insistent on getting a book that she just had to have and I was going to encourage reading books. She's not a book worm like her mother, but I hope to get her there. I, on the other hand, found myself in the health section, again. I always end up there. It's rows and rows of diet information. A book filled with promises to get me thin! What I really need to do is keep FOCUSING on getting healthy! I PROMISE to focus!

No comments:

Post a Comment