Friday, April 15, 2011

FINALLY FRIDAY!

Since Tuesday, I have been calling to Friday. It's been a hectic week and now I can kick off my shoes to relax. This week I have actually put in effort into working out at Curves. Very proud of myself and deserve a nice pat on the back! Annaleigh and I have even gone to the park to play some basketball. She had me working hard, which is great. (Poor Mark is working out of town, won't be home until next week!)

Again, whew, so glad it's Friday! But wait! Weekends in my mind are days to mindlessly snack! This might be tricky for me. I need to divert my attention. I need to realize when I'm hungry and when I'm not! I want to weigh in on Sunday and know I have stopped my self-sabotaging! That's my goal for the weekend. I am going to keep my eye on my goal. NO MINDLESS SNACKING!

No comments:

Post a Comment