Sunday, May 15, 2011

Undone!

I have come undone. This week's weigh in is upsetting. I'm on the verge of throwing in the towel. Or in my case, stuffing my face until I feel slightly better. What now?! I know this week has been busy. I just didn't know that I wasn't taking care of myself better. I had a slip up, but I thought I had straightened up my act.

Apparently not.

Funny thing lately, I have been finding many extra flaws about me. I use to find a flaw, but I would find something appealing to overshadow the flaw. Lately, I'm focusing on the flaw and letting the flaw overtake my mood.

What now? I'm at a loss on what to do next. Do I set my goals? Goals, that I seem to not give 100%! My mind is racing and I can't seem to focus on anything else, except that I not accomplishing my journey.

I have a negative thought creeping up, that says "QUIT!" I know that's the easy way out. It's an excuse!

BUT...

I can't quit! I won't quit!

No comments:

Post a Comment