Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Routines

 
 
I remember when I was a kid and I had routines. Routines made my day flow like clock-work. I knew what, when and how. Simple.
 
Before I ate when I was hungry (beyond starving) and of course this ended with last minute fast food choices and then over indulge to much. Or how about when I was out of clean clothes, laundry had to be done and quickly. Or if company was coming over I would run around like a chicken with it's head cut off, always a disgrace attempt.
 
Routines are heaven sent, trust me!
 
Recently I just got back in the habit and I have added routines to my day. I finally have a to-do list. I don't have to be overwhelmed anymore. Now I have to implement exercise. For now I think 10 to 15 minutes of walking is a safe bet for me to add to my to-do list! Instead of using the hot weather from keeping me going on my walk, I can easily do a DVD workout.
 
What I have learned is that I can do anything for 15 minutes! I wish I could take credit for this, but not so much... Flylady . She and her crew are inspirations and they give you the courage to jump in and take back your home. I know I've change subjects, but once you check her website you'll completely understand after you "shine your sink!" 15 minutes is key, learn from it! I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment