Sunday, May 26, 2013

Changes

Breakfast, most important meal of the day! At least every article I have read about health as mentioned this and I do believe they have a valued point. It's just so hard waking up a little earlier just to make breakfast when I really want those extra minutes to sleep, but out of my bed and start cooking my oatmeal. I have a productive day when I eat breakfast. Who knew? I can also feel my energy level rise and my mood isn't as grumpy either.

Beside breakfast being a mood booster for me. I have gone "cold turkey" for my laced filled creamer coffee drink. Granted, it's only been a week, but I have to say I am proud of myself. Instead I reach for a 32 ounce glass and fill it with water.

In another positive impact. I have made a huge impact on my water intake. I am drinking more than 8 glasses of water. I tried to add tea just to give me some variety and I realize that my tolerance for tea is terrible. I have caffeine sensitivity to tea. I toss and turn. I feel irritable and my sleep is terrible. I didn't know this about me. Funny thing is I never felt it with soda, but then again I probably did and just thought a bad night sleep was the norm for me.

Three positive things to report. I've impressed myself. I won't let it go to my head, but it's nice to see changes make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment