Monday, May 28, 2012

Back With A Can-Do Attitude

Back from my Girls just want to have fun-vacation! I had a great time with my friends. I'm still on Las Vegas time and can't quite go to sleep yet, so I thought I'd catch up with my blogging!

Lauren, Pam, Me, Audrey
My legs are so sore from all the walking and shopping. I don't know how people who go out on vacation eat healthy... the menu screamed unhealthy and the server always brought an over-sized portion platter. We had a blast! A well needed vacation for all of us. Now it's time to get back to work and enjoy the summer with my family!

Let me be honest, remember when I gave myself a "60 day challenge", we all know I failed... I gave up and became overwhelmed, lost motivation, felt stressed, couldn't cope with the stresses of my life and felt like trying was just a waste of time, especially when I wasn't seeing much results on the scale.

I CAN change my habits... for my daughter... for my husband... for me! It's my health and I should be strong enough to care about me. Changes CAN to be made and yes I will struggle, but I CAN get smarter, and I CAN be a better judge with eating and exercising. I have wasted enough time on not losing weight. I CAN succeed. I CAN do this!



No comments:

Post a Comment