Thursday, May 1, 2014

Black Sheep?

I took my lunch Monday and Tuesday. I have to admit. I felt a little left out when the other ladies were eating differently. Like the black sheep of the family. Someone made a comment, that they smelled onion. Onion is not liked by some ladies at work, but I personally LOVE sautéed onion. I've come a long way. I couldn't stand it when I was younger. I love them, but they'll have to get over the onion smell. Enough said.

Honestly I actually felt that I had the best lunch. I had energy when I was done and didn't feel sluggish. My friends were complaining how tired they had become or they needed chocolate, but I didn't feel like that. I was ready for round two.

Next week I am going to plan a little better. Either make extra for dinner or make more lunches that will last a full week. I still don't have it all figured out yet, but I have to say 2 lunches made from home is nice on my energy level and on my wallet!




Nicely said.

No comments:

Post a Comment