Saturday, July 6, 2013

Bailing On Sugar

Oh, I have splitting headache!

So I'm trying my best to cut out sugar and holy heck this headache is hurting my brain.

It's only for a week, but OUCH!

I must confess, it's not easy. Here's why... every time I see a commercial with delicious creamy pasta or fresh baked bread or desserts that look like they might melt in my mouth, I want to binge. I'm just pitiful at the moment. The good news is I haven't caved in and that counts for something in my book.

Now here's a good tip... EVERYTHING seems to have sugar. It's hidden ingredients and it's complicated ingredients. I have to start somewhere and again that's where baby steps help me along my journey. Eventually my goal is to avoid processed foods, but for now some shakes are keeping me from over eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment