Sunday, July 28, 2013

A Rant

I just don't want to be a disappearing act.

I've talked about how I began gung-ho when I started out writing this blog. I had been inspired and motivated to start a journey toward becoming healthy. There had been brilliant, and heart warming people that I felt a certain kinship with... their struggles were my struggles or their journey was incredible. Slowly the majority of my inspiration have now succeeded or other obligations have altered their path and priorities have changed.

I have struggled with my weight since the beginning and my motivation has dwindled, perhaps more like a yo-yo; up and own. I'm still here, I have yet to succeed or yet to complete my goal, but I'm not willing to go any where just yet.

I have more to learn about myself and more to understand about myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment