Saturday, September 15, 2012

Temporarily Out Of Service

Just wanted to let you know I have not fallen off the face of the earth.


 I'm standing strong, I have beat the soda cravings and kicked my headaches to the curb!

My Internet service has been temporarily out of service, but should be officially working on Monday, I hope! (Using my Sister's computer in the meantime.) IT'S BEEN A MENTALLY CRUCIAL TIME!



My snack theory is still in affect! In fact, I'm not craving snacks, which is odd, especially when I'm prepared for hunger. I did great choosing 2 days for having lunch with my friends. I still have to remind myself to drink my 8 glasses of water, but it is being done! Still counting calories, still taking the time to pay attention to my goals. I'd like to focus much more on taking my lunch and having breakfast and supper needs to be in more control this coming up week!

No comments:

Post a Comment