Sunday, May 13, 2018

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!

Being a mother is hard work. No one ever tells you the melt downs that come with being a mom. If you didn't know, they do happen. The advice I can share, is things get worse before they get better, BUT THEY DO GET BETTER!

Everyday can feel like it's dragging balls or time insists to push me over the edge of anxiety, but sometimes like today, I can feel a bit calm and relax.

I didn't lose a pound this week, but that's ok. I won't freak out or give up. (Not in me.)

Here's some positive news... my knee is almost "pain-free"... I kid you not! So close, but still crossing these fingers of mine! I also notice my pants are starting to feel loose around my thighs and bottom. Not that I ever had much of a butt.
Is it too soon that I may feel just a bit more confident? Perhaps... just a smidge at least.

On Thursday, my daughter had a end of year band concert for school. Now let me explain this part about me... for the most part I attend the majority of her performances... big cheerleader for Annaleigh, but when I find out about an event or performance I literally get anxiety, anxious, and I-don't-wannas, until the end. This time I arrived home. I got myself presentable, even a little bit of mascara and lipstick. Dropped her off early and attended her performance without getting any of those moods/emotions. I didn't dread the event. I was able to enjoy the concert.

Today I did have a cheat meal. It was keto until the corn tortillas, 3 to be exact and I was miserable afterwards. Choices have consequences. I should know this by now.

Until later.

No comments:

Post a Comment