Saturday, May 5, 2018

Keto and Cheating

Let's chat...

The past few days have been the same, especially in my moods.
Tired, not wanting to get out of bed. I snap out of the funk after about 10, usually after my bullet proof coffee.

I had a cheat meal on Friday. I repeat... I HAD A CHEAT MEAL ON FRIDAY!
I didn't exactly go overboard, but I did pitched in for pizza at work from Dominos. I ate the thin crust pizza, 6 square pieces; thinner than a saline cracker. Now that is no excuse, because I did bring lunch from home, but I didn't eat it. I am sure I did push myself out of getting in or pushing myself away from ketosis.
BUT... come dinner I was back on my next keto meal. That alone is success. What usually happens to me is, I cheat and continue to cheat and forget the diet. It goes to show that I have more motivation and determination to move forward and not kick my own ass over the mistake.

The knee pain has been steady at a 3. I am feeling discourage when it does comes to my knee pain. I cross my fingers, pray hard and hope for no knee pain. SOON!!!

Today my daughter, Annaleigh and myself went to the dreaded Mall and hit some stores. Afterwards she wanted pizza at one of our favorite restaurants, Dion's. Yes pizza again, but this time I DID NOT have a cheat meal. I ordered the small pizza and a salad and removed the croutons out of the salad. I took off the delicious cheese and pepperoni of the slice of pizza! I love the crust of this pizza, but I didn't budge and I didn't crave it. I did feel guilty for leaving the non topping pizza sitting on a paper plate. I painfully coved the plate in a proper burial with a napkin.

I think I may have to give my blog post updates every few days. Or maybe twice a week. I am going to see how I can work this in.

Tomorrow is weigh-in day... lets get those fingers crossing and hope for the 260's.... I want to be out of the 270's... It's a long time coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment