Monday, October 5, 2015

Goals

It has been over 2 weeks since I have been drinking water and skipping the soda. I'm excited to say I am kicking some serious ass with this goal.

This is what I have noticed about drinking water. These are my positive side effects.
  • I have energy.
  • My body is learning to feel full all on it's own.
  • I am less bloated.
  • I don't miss soda.
This was my September goals. I succeeded doing 2 out of 4.

    September Goals

    • Start LCHF
    • Lose 5 lbs.
    • Drink Water
    • Avoid Soda
     
I have moved my undone goals onto my October goals and have decided to add two more new ones to my list.(Look to the side panel) I didn't lose 5 lbs., but that is okay. Numbers don't represent me, it's high time I realize that...
 
 
October has sneaked up on me. I feel like September didn't even happen. I'm just a bit behind, time to kick myself into high gear or at lease play catch up.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment