Sunday, September 20, 2015

Remember When

Sidetracked...

How does one get back on track? Somewhere along the way; years later, I have traveled all kinds of paths, only to realized I have come right back to the same place I began.

It's time to up my game.

How does one go about breaking bad habits? I have yet to figure this one out, but I guess this is as good as a time to figure it out for good!

I remember when I was in my teens .... OH NO! (...not one of those memories) this just reminds me of how much older I am becoming with a 40th birthday coming in November.

Continuing on with my ancient story...
I owned a sticker that has always made me feel unique, ballsy I might say.
It was just a one word sticker....

FEARLESS
 
I want to remember that unique ballsy feeling as I enter this weight game again. This reminds me of those people who said "I can't" and I want to show them I CAN!
 
I want to prove to my own self that I can finally do this and get healthy!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment