Sunday, October 25, 2015

Dealing With Emotions

This week has been crazy... emotions are running high; dealing with friends, family and myself. How am I to keep myself from becoming insane? If I'm not careful I could let my emotions get in the way and the one I am avoiding is anger. It has already taken so much of me that I refuse to light its fuse.

In two weeks I have mediation with my soon to be ex-husband. I'm actually looking forward to this and praying all comes to an end of that chapter in my life. I am expecting simplicity, but I never know what is going to happen. I hate knowing the unknown.

Trying to keep my spirits up... I don't want to feel like I'm losing a battle with myself.

 

Coffee Confession:

I have tried to give up coffee. Sooo hard! I have cut back. I have cut back a cup and I am hoping I can stop by the end of October, which is on Saturday. Don't judge me. I didn't think coffee had such a strong hold over me.


No comments:

Post a Comment