Sunday, April 5, 2015

HAPPY EASTER YA'LL

 
 
 
 
I have been feeling AWESOME! It's kind of silly when I read my last post in March and I really felt beaten down. Lately I don't feel like that at all. I feel happy.
 
I am not dating someone. I definitely don't need to be in a relationship to complete me. The only relationship I need for me right now is me. Nicely said, if I do say so myself.
 
I found my will and my motivation. I am deliriously ecstatic and about freakin' time!
 
I will be honest, I had to restart LCHF on Monday, March 23, 2015.  The main reason I got right down serious was my right knee was hurting me. I already have knee problems with my left knee after the care accident in December 2012.
 
This scared me straight, the last thing I want to be is a nuisance to my 13 year daughter or my family who already has to deal with so many other things in their life. I do not want to be another add onto their shoulders. I don't want to be an invalid and I want to be able to appreciate my days.
 
I been keeping a journal with me and jotting down little things that I have experienced throughout the first week.
 
 
 
Excuse the chicken scratch... This is what I felt the day before I started, I wrote everything that I was experiencing the day before I restarted my LCHF adventure.
The worsted moment I had on Monday was "The Headache!" The worst headache ever, I felt as if my brain was going to burst. It was terrible. Temptation was STRONG and I was so tired, energy was at its lowest.
 
Compare today and I feel energetic, and relax and dare I say HAPPY again. My knee is definitely so much better compared to the 22 of March.
 
Before I rant anymore, I'll say "Until next time."

No comments:

Post a Comment