Saturday, December 6, 2014

Food Junkie

SO, I have had a rough week. No excuses to share, just honesty.
 
I have been a food junkie. Why? If you don't know me by now, its always the same answer....failure to plan ahead.
 
I would do great for breakfast if I had the time. There was a day or two when time didn't allow for me to eat breakfast. It's as if I may end up having to meal plan, but I always seem to buy more food than necessary and have food go to waste. Now that's a problem. I am on a budget.
 
(SIGH
 
My dilemma.
 
I always strive to be a perfectionist and I know perfectionism doesn't exist, nor do I really want to be. I want to strive to progress. Progress sounds so much better to me. It's as if I never want to stop learning, knowledge is important and knowing "everything" becomes the problem to not move forward.
 
 
Goal for this coming week... "Plan" to not fail. I'm going to sit down and write me some simple meal plans for this week and see how I can incorporate it into my day. I just have to remind myself not to go overboard with perfection... Keep-It-Simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment