Sunday, December 28, 2014

Nothing, But Feelings

Sorry for the emergency the other day. My sister, Tammy is pregnant and wasn't feeling well and I rushed her to the hospital, but all is well, just aches and pains that come with pregnancy. A relief!

I am on the anxious side this weekend. I feel like I am on the verge of having a nervous breakdown. So close and I don't know how to push past it. I just want to scream out of anger and hurt. Words that have been repeated to me through out this process..."Things always get worse before they get better." Why can't I just get to the better part, because I don't know how much more I can't take of the worse. I never thought myself fragile. I have strength, and pride, but it's not enough when my world is crumbling. The thing is I know someone out there is in more serious trouble than I am and I put shame on my shoulders for even assuming I'm at my worst place possible.

The new year is drawing near and I remember 2014 was going to be my year. It wasn't. I remember feeling worthy of having the best year possible. I still feel defeat.

Uuuggggggh! Can you sympathize with me or can you roll your eyes at me for feeling how bummed I am of late? I want out of this funk.

I apologize for this post... it just not me. It's on the lame side.

No comments:

Post a Comment