Friday, November 28, 2014

Jumping On The Band Wagon Once More

Today is my start date to jump right back in on the "band" wagon, what better day than to start the day after Thanksgiving.

I am back to photo food journal, snapping for my Daily Eats tab. I'm also back to weighing in. I know this sounds a little obsessed, but I want daily morning weigh in stats. I'll do some quick daily posting.

Low carb, high fat, here I come, again. I'm choosing this diet, because the last time I tried this I was feeling so much better and the weight had finally started moving down the scale. I definitely want to feel better. That's my plan to a better me.

Goal #1:
Survive the Keto flu-like symptoms. I'm estimating this to last 3 days. Crossing my fingers, not my favorite part of starting this LCHF. The last time I went through this I was sick, nauseous, weak and no appetite. I slept most of the day, but when it was over I felt like a million bucks. I'll see what this second time brings... again not my favorite part.

This is how I feel right now. A brief whine clip, you may want to look away.

I have an dull headache that has been with me for the past two days. I feel lazy in general and do NOT feel like doing anything. I'm easily irritated. My back aches and my knee hurts. I hear the popping sound and it makes me cringe, because I fear the long term damage my weight is doing to my knee and my future. I am feeling my worst right now.
Can you say GRUMPY?
 
Goal #2:
Complete Week 1 without cheat days. I'm sweating this one, but I do believe in myself enough to push in the positive directions.
 
I truly feel inspired by this quote:
 
I'm off to be awesome. Wish me some awesome luck.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment