Sunday, December 16, 2012

AHA

Realization number one.... let's call it an AHA moment for me.

Putting on the weight didn't happen overnight! Aha... and taking off the weight is not going to happen overnight. I know it's not rocket science, but I expect the unexplained miracles. I seem to always complain when I don't see the scale moving down, especially when I FEEL I have worked so hard that week. Wah, wah, wah, whining and crying over the same thing is not going to get me any where! Giving up is not going to get me any where either.

So what I have learn is that I can't snap my fingers and ...


... expect to lose weight. Losing weight is going to take time, because now that I realize there is no quick fix or magic to transform me into a lovely healthy beauty. I'll graciously accept that and remind myself that taking steps to being healthy is a start!

No comments:

Post a Comment