Friday, November 2, 2012

Refusing Defeat

I'm in the middle of feeling defeated... everything seems to be going wrong and who's at fault?

I AM!

How do I rectify my own traitorous behavior?

I can only do so much harm to myself by overeating or binging; eating the wrong kinds of foods and eventually IT WILL catch up with me and I will have ruined my health; my life!

I'm tired of my blog sounding like a rant of self destruction. It's miserable and it makes me sound miserable and for that I apologize. In the beginning when I started this blog, I wanted to document success and get past the hardships of dieting. I was excited and I wanted to finally cure myself of being fat. Right now I feel helpless and a little lost.

How do I turn around this downfall?

I know I need to get serious and I have to definitely start turning my health around. I have so much to live for and I really want to do everything without feeling like I can't because of my weight.
It's time to eat to live, not live to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment