Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Happy New Year!

No I haven't lost my mind ... yet!

I was just thinking, I usually get so pumped up and make New Year's Resolutions, which LOSING WEIGHT has ALWAYS been at the top of my list! I need to psych myself out and regain some composure, because as I type away, I'm flailing into disappointment and losing myself along the way.

Summer has come and about to be gone. My life is flashing so fast and I can't seem to get myself to shift in the same direction! I know what I want, I know what I need to do and yet I don't make a move to go after it and I can't explain it! It's driving me crazy! As if you couldn't tell...

I have gained 10 lbs., you saw that right. A 10 lb. gain, since I posted my last weigh-in and it's unacceptable!

I feel so restless and I am tired of being tired. What really pisses me off, is that shedding tears is not going to get me where I want to be! I know I need to PROMISE myself to commit and there's no better place than here where I first started with a PROMISE to make myself healthy! I'm so #$#)*# ready to get this started... I could scream, but I'm tired of being dramatic!

So...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


MY RESOLUTION FOR THE NEW YEAR IS TO LOSE WEIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment