Friday, August 31, 2012

Brutal

Blast it all, I have been impatiently waiting for Friday and here it is... I'd like to take a moment to take a breath and release.... AHHHhhhhhhhhhhh! Nice!

You ever have those days, when you absolutely feel pretty and think you look pretty, but one glance in the mirror and it changes the way the way you feel about yourself. In fact, I laughed at myself for even thinking I could absolutely "think" I looked pretty!

What's worse ... I begin to feel sorry for my family... my poor daughter has a "big mom" or my poor husband has a "fat wife", or poor me, I have always been the "big friend"...

No one has ever called me those names, at least not to my face, but they have crossed my mind and it makes me feel like a complete disappointment. I'm tired of asking how or why and ready to start doing something about being fat!

It didn't take me a few days to get fat... It has been years and years brewing. I let myself believe that I can't take the stress or I'm overwhelmed, but when I get down to it, it's me making excuses, judging myself, and doubting me! I don't know what has gotten into me, but I am fed up with all the above!

Sometimes, being brutal, in other words honesty is a sign, and a reminder to move my ass and stop whining about being fat!

No comments:

Post a Comment